- Since it’s Independence Day and I have nothing to do, Beri and I decided to meet and shoot whatever there is in Manila
- I was in Carriedo around 8AM and since I’m an hour early, I decided to check Liwasang Bonifacio. Not disappointz because the country’s president was there together with some rich people and the poor ones are listening to them words and whatnots.
- I went back to Carriedo to see Beri and we waited for about an hour for our favorite shop to open. He wanted to have his black and white negatives developed by MegaColors but we didn’t go through because we will get them negs the next day, Oh man.
- Adrian came and we waited for Len along Hidalgo
- Len arrived with her not-so-broken rangefinder, Minolta Hi-Matic 7S II,(I think) and we went to Dadz to have it fixed (actually, he just CLA’d it coz nothing’s broken) on a very reasonable price.
- We left the camera to the hands of the god and we went to Escolta to shoot some stuff.
- I bought a litre of mineral water and poured some powdered juice on it. Voila, instant crime scene!
- After an hour or so we went back to Dadz to see the camera and we were amazed, it’s like brand new!
- Beri wants to buy that Minolta for Php200.00. DAT BASTARD.
- We went to Rizal Park/Quirino Grandstand for the whatevz that are in there.
- We saw Ace.
- I can’t believe we saw Ace.
- We really saw ACE.
- Ace is cool.
- Jansen is just around the corner so we waited for him.
- We slacked around Quirino Grandstand, the military vehicles are awesome, the soldiers are cool and funny, and we had the chance to feel real guns ‘yo.
- The women of our Philippine Army Volleyball Team are all gorgeous. DAMN.
Look at my rape face. Deym!